Hi Business Partners,

Hope you are doing great! Please find the requirement below, If you find
you can give me a call back at my contact number 847-440-2436 Ext. 327.

*Role :   Sr. Java Developer*

*Location : Englewood City, NJ*

*Duration : 6 Months Contract*

*Job Description:*

*Experience Level required 10+ years*

Need a strong Java Back-end Developer with Web services development
experience and some front-end development exposure.

BS degree or higher in Computer Science with a minimum of 5+ years of
relevant, broad engineering experience is required.

Extensive experience in building enterprise level web pages beyond just
prototypes. Hands on coding experience with very good understanding of
building clean, fast WEB pages and widgets.

Experience with various Web-based Technologies, OO Modeling, Middleware,
Relational Databases and distributed computing technologies.

Possess expert knowledge in Performance, Scalability, Security, Enterprise
System Architecture, and Engineering best practices.

Possess knowledge of a broad range of data structures and algorithms and
know how, when and when-not to use them.

Expertise in all facets of web/application/services development including
front- and backend technologies.

Experience working on large scale, high traffic web sites / applications.

Experience working in financial, media domain. Languages and Software

the resource should have a valid work visa to work in US

Languages : JAVA (Core Java, Multithreading), Object Oriented languages 3Ž4
Web Technologies: XML, JSON, HTML, CSS, OO JavaScript, jQuery, AJAX, SOAP
and RESTful web services

Framework : MVC Framework like Spring, JPA, Hibernate, Jaxb

Database : RDBMS like MySQL, Oracle, NO SQL databases

Tools : Git, SVN, Eclipse, Jira.

*Best Regards,*

Naresh Soma | Sr.Technical Recruiter

Deegit™ Inc | Technology Consulting