Hi,

We  have  urgent requirements with one of my clients, details given below.
If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*Please reply me back at abhishek.chaudh...@apptadinc.com
<abhishek.chaudh...@apptadinc.com>*

*Position 1:*

*Job Title          :  **Java Developer*

*Location          :  Boston, MA*

*Duration          : 6+ Months/ Contract*

*Interview Mode: Telephonic + F2F*

*Required Skills:*

   -  Full Stack Java Developer with Struts
   -  EJB or Restful Web Services
   -  Solid Front End Skills - HTML/CSS/JavaScript
   -  Excellent Communication

*Position 2:*

*Job Title          :  **Java Developer*

*Location          :  Boston, MA*

*Duration          : 6+ Months/ Contract*

*Interview Mode: Telephonic + F2F*

*Required Skills:*

   - Back End Java Developer with strong Oracle Database – PL/SQL
   experience.
   - Good communication skills