Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Data Analyst / Business Analyst*

*Middleton, WI*

*12+ month*

*EAD or GC or Citizens Only*

*We are seeking an organized and creative Data Analyst II to join our Data
Warehouse Team. The primary focus of this position is to support end user
needs related to data stored in the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW).  *

*Key Responsibilities include: *

·         Previous Healthcare/ Health Insurance / Insurance Experience

·         Meet with end users to gather data requirements

·         Use appropriate tools to gather required data and fully profile
and analyze its effectiveness

·         Work with designers to design reporting solutions/enhancements,
as needed

·         Write appropriate documentation and test plans

·         Use SQL, Microsoft Access, Business Objects, or other tools to
gather appropriate data and get desired outputs

·         Work with outside vendors as necessary to establish new, or
maintain existing, data feeds and relationships

·         Participate in development and maintenance of Data Warehouse
Validation Process

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com