Hi There,

I wish you are doing great today! Bitsoft is looking for experienced IT
candidates who are willing to work with Bitsoft as employee/contractor. We
are looking for candidates who are open to relocate anywhere in US for our
client projects. Bitsoft is willing to sponsor h1 for the right candidates.
Currently, we are considering candidates with strong project experience in
SAP, Java, Oracle Applications, Data Warehousing and .Net technologies.

At Bitsoft International Inc., our aim is to provide the most outstanding
career opportunities to our candidates. We work diligently towards building
long-term and mutually beneficial relationships.

Please send your resume along with contact information, should you be
interested.

Thanks & Regards,
Vikas Jain
Bitsoft International Inc.
Work: 630-566-9369
Email: vi...@bitsft.com
www.bitsft.com <http://www.bitsft.com/>
Visit http://www.bitsft.com/Career.aspx for more Job Openings at Bitsoft
International, Inc.

About Bitsoft International, Inc:
Bitsoft International, Inc provides Temporary and Permanent Staffing
Services, Staffing Solutions, Information Technology Consulting Services,
Offshore Software Development and Business Process Outsourcing services to
major clients in US, Canada and India. Bitsoft International is a direct
service provider to major Fortune 1000 corporations.

Bitsoft also provides implementation services of its Enterprise-wide Talent
Acquisition and Vendor Management System, StaffingCorner.com. Please check
www.StaffingCorner.com <http://www.staffingcorner.com/>  for details.

Bitsoft provides services of its unique staffing marketplace at
www.SkillGalaxy.com <http://www.skillgalaxy.com/>  to help clients find and
hire candidates through a community of its approved suppliers. SkillGalaxy
service also offers functionality a powerful Vendor Management System to its
approved clients, free of cost. Please check www.SkillGalaxy.com
<http://www.skillgalaxy.com/>  for details.