Rate+ Expenses / **Start date:** 07/09/2010 - End date: 30/06/2011** / Due
Date: 13 Sep 2010*

*Position’s name:* SAP CR&B Billing Lead

*Job Role & Skill Set:* Application Developer – SAP ABAP ISU

*Requested service & service area:* SAP - SAP-Technical Infrastructure &
Development S8

*Required skills:* " Fluent in English; Good interpersonal skills; Knowledge
of SAP IS/U CR&B Billing.

Knowledge or Regulated and Unregulated rate structures in gas utility.

Configured and tested system through at least 2 FULL lifecycles. Understands
ASAP."**

   1. (Please do not add my official email to your distribution list. You
   can send your reqs to sonia.r...@gmail.com )
   2. (Please do not repost this requirement in google groups / dice / any
   other public forums / massmail it. Kindly keep my requirements
   confidential. ***

Thanks & Best Regards,

*Sonia***

Talent Acquisition Manager |RD Data Solutions Inc