Hi Associate,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at ne...@tekshapers.com or call me at *248-565-4747* <248-565-4747>
**126*

located in Cleveland, OH.

*JOB SUMMARY:*

Develops native mobile device applications for both the *iOS and Android
platforms*. Builds, tests, debugs and deploys both public-facing
applications and enterprise applications. Consults with outside developers
and internal clients regarding mobile device application development and
modifications.

*RESPONSIBILITIES:*

   - Develops mobile device (telephone and tablet) applications for both
   the iOS and Android platforms.
   - Performs full lifecycle development; plans, defines, designs, builds,
   tests, debugs and deploys public-facing and enterprise applications.
   - Handles certificates and provisioning files.
   - Publishes applications to iTunes Store and Google Play, as
   appropriate.
   - Designs, develops and integrates Restful APIs & Web Services.
   - Develops and document detailed mobile solution architectures.
   Integrates with mobile middleware as needed.
   - Contributes application concepts for development and consideration.
   - Consults with internal clients to define requirements, estimates and
   timelines for new or modified applications.
   - Participates in review process for potential or new application
   projects.
   - Consults with outside developers and the Cleveland Clinic Mobile App
   Governance Committee, as needed.
   - Other duties as assigned.

*EDUCATION:*

Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field.

*CERTIFICATIONS:*

None required.

*WORK EXPERIENCE:*

   - A minimum of one year of experience with successfully developing and
   publishing mobile device applications.
   - Additional directly related experience may offset the degree
   requirement.
   - Proficiency with handling Certificates and Provisioning Files.
   - Restful API and Web Services Design, Development & Integration.
   - Development and Documentation of Detailed Mobile Solution
   Architectures.
   - Proficiency with computer application software such as: Objective-C,
   iOS SDK, HTML-5, Java, CSS and Android SDK.
   - Ability to quickly learn new technologies, think logically and solve
   problems independently.
   - Ability to apply creative and critical thinking to analyze current
   strategies and propose state-of-the-art solutions preferred.
   - Experience with Agile development methodologies, integrating mobile
   middleware and experience utilizing, integrating, and/or building a MBaaS
   preferred.
   - Ability to design and develop intuitive user-interfaces preferred.

*PREFERRED EXPERIENCE:*

   - Three years or more developing iOS applications
   - Two years or more experience using Swift
   - Unit and integration testing with XCTest, XCUI, and Travis (or similar
   service)

BELOW IS THE CODE PROMPT;

Please have your candidate complete and submit the Code Sample below for
review. We will evaluate and be in touch after we receive.

·         Create a universal Swift 3 iOS app with a form that asks a
patient for their first name, last name, and date of birth

·         Architect the app as if this is the starting point for a large
enterprise app

·         Uses Auto Layout

o   Design of the app will not be considered in the evaluation

·         Validates user input

o   First name/last name – Letters, certain punctuation (`,.’”-), and spaces

o   Date of birth – Numbers and slashes only

o   Use a UITextField for this

·         Submits collected info to a JSON REST endpoint (
https://test.appointmentpass.com/patients)

o   Date of birth must be submitted in ISO 8601 format

o   FYI – That endpoint doesn’t exist, feel free to use httpbin when testing

o   Endpoint returns JSON of the patient it found (contains just the first
name, last name, DOB, and zip code)

·         Displays a prompt that the patient has been checked in after
successful POST

We are actively seeking a seasoned and talented iOS developer with
exceptional experiences and hands–on knowhow working with Swift.

Thank you for taking the time.  Per our communication, I have a specific
need for a contractor.  My notes, followed by the official position
description and code prompt to assess and evaluate your Swift experience
for your review;

Looking for current and recent project experience developing both front-end
and server-side iOS apps for the Cleveland Clinic Foundation.  John Bona is
seeking production experience using iOS and Swift development language.  He
would like this candidate to have 9-months of Swift development
experience.  He will consider recent iOS Objective-C as long as they have
previous Swift experience.

Also, nice to haves are AWS – Cloud competing experience

Linux Administration as well as front-end development experience working
ith React and Amber.

The iOS app is for their Patient Check-in kiosk.  The app is a iPad app
that ties directly into their EMR which is massive.  The iPad server-side
was developed in nodeJS and they want to convert nodeJS into Swift.

They have 6-12 months of work and project slighted for 2017.  This contract
will have a for hire option, but not a requirement.  CCF also has a
full-time perm position for a Swift developer.  As there will always be
on-going support work with these apps.  JO

Here is the job posting for the iOS Swift position with CCF for your review.

Neha Kumari

Talent Acquisition

Note : We are going through Tier-1 vendor.

T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 126

*ne...@tekshapers.com* <skum...@tekshapers.com>

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

Tekshapers Inc.

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301,Troy, MI, 48083

Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008

Email is the best way to reach me.