Hi,

This is Anil from Infinite Computing systems
I have a Urgent position with me. If you are interested or available
please let me know. Reply me back with your updated resume.

Please mark a CC to my G mail ID which is
anilmanas.recrui...@gmail.com

Position: Programmer Analyst
Location: Detroit, MI
Duration:  12 Months Contract

Programmer-Analyst capabilities with 8 or more years of experience,
relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals,
performs a variety of complicated tasks, may lead and direct the work
of others, may report directly to a project lead or manager, a wide
degree of creativity and latitude is expected.

Additional Skills/Experience:

The individual must document their area of expertise, and years of
experience, by hardware platform, operating system, programming
languages, utilities, databases, networks, etc.

Required Technical skills/experience:

•Minimum of 8 years experience in software development or related
field
•Minimum of 5 years experience designing large scale relational
databases which interface with multiple systems.
•Minimum of 5 years experience with Object Oriented Design and
Development
•Minimum of 5 years experiencing developing: C#, SQL, ADO, ASP, COBOL
•Minimum of 3 years experience in .NET, XML
•Minimum of 3 years experience designing and developing web services
•Minimum of 3 years experience working with Oracle
•Minimum of 3 years experience working as a technical lead programmer
responsible for training and assigning tasks to other developers.
•Minimum of 3 years experience working in a Mainframe environment on
IBM compatible mainframes
•Minimum of 2 years experience working with Customer Information
Control System (CICS), Multiple Virtual Storage (MVS) and Data
Management Systems (DMS).

Required other skills/experience:

•Must be able to work in a team environment
•Must be able to work independently
•Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
•Must be willing to work extra hours, as necessary
•Must be able to mentor and train
•Must be familiar with standard software development life cycle
methodology
•Knowledge/experience in state benefits and payment systems is a plus.

Thanks & Regards

Anil Titus Manas
Infinite Computing Systems Inc.
319-892-3186  ext. 212