Hi,
Hope you are doing well.
We are looking for* .NET Developer or Lead at Houston, Texas *with one of
our Clients. Below is the Job Description. If you are available and
interested then please reply me with details below the Job Description
along with your updated resume in Word format.

*Position  :   **.NET Developer or Lead*
*Location :  **Houston, Texas*
*Duration :  6+ Months *
*Contract *
* Job Description:*
o Designing and developing best quality software
o Understanding software user stories
o Split the story and describe and estimate them
o Analyzing and fixing defects
o Coordination between the development and testing team

*Experience & Key skills*
1. 7+ years of experience in SW development
2. Strong knowledge in .NET C#, WCF, Entity framework
3. Work with device communication (Modbus)
4. Good experience in web application development using Microsoft
technologies
5. Understands web services, Restful services
6. Know best practices of software design principles
7. Produce clean and modular code
8. Able to design before coding, understanding and applying relevant design
patterns
9. Have knowledge and is taking care about memory space, performances,
multi-threading
10. Coding best practices
11. Performance tuning
12. Experience in working in AGILE environment

*Desirable:*
1. Restful services
2. Tool experience: Static Code Analysis Tool, JIRA, Git Bit bucket, NUnit
3. Jenkins, Install Shield

*Best Regards,Prasanth RobbiSr. Technical Recruiter+1 732 276 9933 Ext :
242robbi.prasa...@avanceservices.us <robbi.prasa...@avanceservices.us>*