*Salesforce Architect*

*UnitedHealth Group*

*Eden Prairie, MN*

*6 month contract to hire*

*GC EAD, GC, USC*

Description

We are seeking an experienced Salesforce Architect for a new team being
created in our highly visible Service Center portfolio. This team will have
responsibility for the production support of a critical call center
business application.

The work environment is exciting, fast-paced and growing. We’re looking for
passion, innovative ideas and someone ready to showcase their technical
expertise and join a team of individuals focused on making a true
difference to our Call Centers and the customers we serve!

Primary Responsibilities

The Salesforce Technical Architect - Support role in the Solutions Support
and Maintenance Operations (SSMO) team will perform the following:

•             Identify, present, and drive the implementation of Salesforce
application performance/design improvement initiatives

•             Partner with application delivery teams in requirements and
design phases and provide functional/non-functional requirement inputs from
production support

•             Work with infrastructure partners on capacity and performance
analysis and drive proper infrastructure scaling and configuration
improvements

•             Provide technical expertise and leadership in high-priority
war rooms

•             Facilitate Root-Cause Analysis (RCA) related to production
incidents/defects and drive corrective action plans

•             Provide status reports related to application performance and
initiatives

•             Work with business partners and the Service Manager to
prioritize production issues for resolution

•             Provide estimates (or coordinate estimates from off shore) on
break/fix and problem-management activities

•             Gather requirements from business partners for small
enhancement requests (Work Orders) and ensure quality delivery while
following the Agile Release Entry Framework (REF) methodology

•             Serve as a leader and mentor to junior team resources

Required Qualifications

•             Bachelor’s Degree OR equivalent experience

•             Ability to work in a highly visible production support
environment with 24x7x365 on-call expectations

•             10+ years of experience in Information Technology including
development experience and working with enterprise applications

•             7-9 years of experience in Salesforce with broad
understanding of server configurations, failover process, development, and
how different environments are maintained (Dev, QA, UAT, Stage, Prod)

•             Salesforce certified in Admin 201 as well as Platform Builder
1 and/or 2

•             Project leadership experience including design, architecture
and production readiness

•             Experience working with offshore teams

•             Ability to listen, ask questions and be a vocal
representative of the team

•             Excellent written and verbal communication skills

Preferred Qualifications

•             2 Years of production support experience with Optum
Technologies

•             2 Years of production support experience with healthcare
applications

•             Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel,
Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio

*Regards, Meenu Yadav*

*IT-Technical Recruiter Source Infotech Inc. **3840 Park Avenue, Suite
C-205, Edison, NJ-08820*

*Phone#: 609-608-0466|| Fax: 732-909-2282 || Email: *
*mya...@sourceinfotech.com* <mya...@sourceinfotech.com>

*Disclaimer:*  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.