Hi,
please send me your available USC GC Consultants for belwo position...

Are you interested in a long-term SAP IS-Retail position in Northern NJ?
Take a look at these details and let me know if you or a colleague would be
interested.  Please send the up to date resume and give me a call to
discuss.

*SAP SD IS-Retail Consultant*

Location: Morristown, NJ

Duration: through 10/31/17 to start

Contract. GC/USC

On Site, M-F

No travel expenses paid

*Description*

client needs an SD IS-Retail Functional Analyst

-Expertise in SAP SD/LE modules with 5-8 years with specialization on end
to end sales order process, outbound delivery and billing.

-Experience on IS retail module is a must have.

-Experience supporting Order To Cash (OTC) processes in including, order
creating thru interfacing systems, Idoc monitoring and error analysis.

-Knowledge in SAP table structures, queries, outputs, pricing, table
directories etc.

-Experience writing functional spec documents, and end to end testing
including testing coordination and test data setup.

-Experience on configuration of SD/ LE modules.

-Ability to conceptualize and develop solution strategies with IT and other
business teams

-Knowledge in the area of report development and options of uploading /down

-Excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills

-Knowledge of MS Office
-Additional experience on HPALM, SOLMAN, other defects tracking systems are
helpful.

Thanks & Regards

*Prahlad Kumar Gupta  Resource Manager-**Recruitments*
609-478-0027 (Cell)
12 Roszel Road Suite 204-C | Princeton, NJ 08540
prahla...@nea-consulting.com