Hi,

Hope you are doing
great!!

USG direct client is looking for* Workday Developer **at **NYC*

Please share your updated resume to *Prince at *princela...@usgrpinc.com
*OR** feel free to contact me at 614495222*

*Job Description:*

Technical Skills:

1.            Workday

2.            Peoplesoft

3.            SQL or EIB integrations

4.            ETL

For the technical position we need someone who can extract data via Sql
scripts out of Peoplesoft (that means they should know the tables and
fields of where to pull from). Take that data and write ETL scripts to
transform the data so that it can be compared or loaded to Workday data
(based on the setup in Workday). They need to be able to extract data from
Workday via reports and compare the data to Peoplesoft data. They also
would need to have loaded Wage and Tax historical data using Iload if an
implementer, or via EIB if they did it as a client or non-certified WD
implementer.