*Hi Partners,*

Share your consultant resume at *tommlconsult...@gmail.com
<tommlconsult...@gmail.com>*

*Passport num/Copy must, only share your consultant resume if you can share
details*

*Title: *Programmer, Storage Engineer

*Experience Band *8-10 Years

*Location: *O’Fallon, MO

*Duration: *24 months . This is long term.

*Role*

• Provide administration support of the block storage array technologies
employed at client location.
• Provide administration support for our storage switch infrastructure
• Provide administration support for our Network Attached Storage (NAS)
infrastructure
• Provide administration support for our backup infrastructure
• Design and implement storage solutions for projects driven by the needs
of the business.
• Document architecture, implementation instructions, and collaborate well
with peers via internal wiki’s and intranet sites.

*All About You*

• Essential skills and experience include a combination of the following
block storage arrays: *EMC VNX, EMC VMAX, EMC XIO, IBM XIV*
• Experience with Brocade Storage Area Network switch management with fiber
channel
• Experience with *EMC Isilon, EMC ECS, and other object storage *technologies
is an added value to the role.
• Experience with backup technologies
• Experience across multiple platforms, including UNIX, Linux, Windows
Server, and Windows Workstation, is a plus, as well as orchestration
(various platforms) and automation scripting a plus.

*Thanks*

*Navneet*

*tommlconsult...@gmail.com <tommlconsult...@gmail.com>*