Hi

Hope you are doing well. We have a very good opportunity with our client.
If this position suits you, Kindly revert me with updated resume and best
time to speak.

Position:*UI Developer With Springboot Exp IS Must*

Location: *Atlanta, GA*

Duration: Contract.

Note :- Need Passport No For submission in case of H1B and Photo id need in
case of GC and USC

Mandatory

JD:-

*Primary Skills*

*- Java*

*- API Development & Integration*

*- Springboot Framework*

*- Angular JS *

*Preferred*

*-  J2EE/ Spring MVC*

*- Java Script , HTML5 , CSS , Jquery also*

*- Oauth security and authentication*

*- XML, JSON and REST*

*- Experience with database tools (JPA , Hibernate , JDBC , Spring Data )*

*Best Regard*

*Bhupender Singh*

*SR IT Technical Recruiter || E-Solutions Technologies, Inc*

*Email: **bhupende...@e-solutionsinc.com* <bhupende...@e-solutionsinc.com>

*Contact No:-** 408-385-2349*