Dear Partners,

We are having a new requirement for Business Object Consultant position here
in Los Angeles,CA Project. Please go through the details of
the project and let me know your interest send me your most consultants
updated resume with your expected billing rate for the below position
with couple of your references. Please respond to my email.

Please forward resumes to ar...@infotechspectrum.com.

Title: Business Object consultant
Location : Los Angeles,CA
Duration: 6+Months
Rate: $40/hr

Job Description:
-Our client is looking for 5-6+ yrs consultant
-Need to know the following- create universe design, Reporting, Admin
and oracle pl/sql, Performance tuning.

Thanks,
Arjun
InfoTech Spectrum Inc.
Phone:408-872-4105,732-579-6251 /Fax: 408-716-2625
E-MAIL: ar...@infotechspectrum.com /www.infotechspectrum.com