*PLEASE REPLY TO pa...@e-zencomp.com ONLY*

Hello,

I am Pavan working on behalf of Ezen Computer Services, Inc. We have an
Urgent Opportunity in *Los Angeles**, CA* for *Data-Cisco Consultant*

* *

Please review the below need and let us know if you have anyone available
and interested.

Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as below.

   1. Full Name:
   2. Availability:
   3. Contact number:
   4. Email Id:
   5. Current Location:
   6. Visa Status (Citizen/G.C/H1B):
   7. Relocation:
   8. Expected Rate on 1099 basis:

* *

*Requirement Copy:*

*Title: Data-Cisco Consultant*

*Duration: 6+ months *

*Location: Los Angeles, CA*

*Job description*

Should have more than 7+ years of Network  Administration Remotely
experience preferably with atleast 3+ years of hands-on experience and
proficiency in managing and maintaining a medium/large environment

·         Installing, configuring and maintaining Cisco routers, Cisco
swtiches 3500,6500 series

·         Installing, configuring and maintaining Applciation/Bandwidth
accelerator like F5 devices, Riverbed devices.

·         Design and configure the High Availability environment WAAS

·         Good Disaster recovery planning

·         Capacity planning and Fine tune system for optimal performance

·         Managing Cisco Works/Management software and generating various
reports

·         Provide On-Call Support

·         Keeping track of SLAs and Analysing root cause if found
Degradation

·         Recommending Upgrades and Technology enhancements

·         Identify potential point of failures and critical segments

·         Review of routing policies and fine-tuning for efficient use of
network resources

·         Network Arch design and Planning

·         In-depth analysis and performance rating of each component of the
network

·         Performance Management

Regards,

*Pavan Kumar*