*Hi  Friends , *
*Hope You are Doing Great..!!*
*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume *
**
*!!!!!!URGENT NEED Monitoring Engineer!!!!!!*
**
*Job Title : Monitoring Engineer.
Location : Columbus OH.
Duration : 6+ Months.*

*Required Skills:.
*Minimum of 7 years of experience in an enterprise internet environment
Microsoft SCOM development and administration requirede
G innovations, SiteScope, Topaz, Keynote experience required
C#, Javascript, XML, .NET framework knowledge desired
College degree, specialized training, or equivalent work experience
Strong team player skills including communication, flexibility, mentoring,
meeting deadlines
Deep understanding of IT roles and typical skill levels by role
Minimum 5 years of experience and knowledge of the project lifecycle and the
application development lifecycle, role/skill relevancy by phase.
Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong collaboration skills
required.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills required.
.
*General Skills:
*Advanced understanding of LoB technology drivers and their impact on
architecture design.
Advanced understanding of system performance and monitoring.
Proficient in more than one specific infrastructure technology.
Advanced understanding of industry best practices.
Advanced troubleshooting skills.

 *Thank you for your time and consideration, *
**
*Thanks & Regards,
John Naidu |Sr. Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.