*
Hi  Friends ,
Hope You are Doing Great..!!
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume
*
!!HOT HOT NEED J2EE Architect W/ Health Care !!

Job Title : J2EE Architect W/ Health Care.
Location : Boston, MA.
Duration : 1 Year.
.
Required Skills:
System design and architecting using J2EE.
J2EE development using JSF, Hibernate, Spring and Weblogic Portal.
SQL skills used for querying and examining complex database implementations.

Ability to manage multiple tasks with varying levels of priority,
difficulty, duration.
J2EE Security Architecture.
Experience with high-availability server sites (web or other).
Experience with Application servers such as WebLogic, JBoss.
Performance monitoring and profiling tools such as CA Introscope WILY,
JProbe, JRockit Mission Control.
Enterprise Service Bus implementations.
Knowledge of HIPAA.
Experience in data transformation technologies such as EDI tools to support
interfaces.
Knowledge of Java specification – JSR 168, JSR 220 etc.
Strong understanding of system infrastructure, application architectures and
relational databases.
The ability to recognize and capture business requirements.
Convert captured business requirements to technical specifications .
Strong experience with UP Possesses exceptional communication, negotiation,
organization and problem-solving skills.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

 *Thanks & Regards,
John Naidu |Sr. Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Voice : 201 257 5081 ext 289 | *