Hello Partners,

We are having a new requirement for  *PeopleSoft Campus Solution/Financial
Aid *position here in* New York City *for 7 months-perm Project. Please go
through the details of the project and let me know your interest send me
your most updated resume with your expected billing rate for the below
position with couple of your references. Please respond to my email.

*Please forward the resume to  ar...@eurekatek.com

Role : PeopleSoft Campus Solution/Financial Aid
Location: New York City
Duration: 7 Months
Start date: 12/6/2010
Extension date: 6/30/2011

Work Description:*
-Consultant needs strong functional skills in CS Financial Aid (FA).
-Consultant should have experience in an FA office.
-Consultant should also have at least one full implementation of CS 9 as a
FA functional consultant. Consultant should have good experience working
directly with the customer to surface and document business requirements,
resolve functional issues, and configure the system.

Thanks and have a great day,

Aryan