Dear Partner,

This is Hari. V working as a Business Development Executive. Please go
through with my direct client requirement and let me know if you have any
suitable profile.

Please add my new contact details in your distribution list, and send me
resumes on *ha...@sarasamerica.com*

*Senior JAVA Application Architect
Location - Midtown NY
Duration - six months plus
Only very senior people
Client - Entertainment
Rate - DOE*

*Face to face interview is must after telephonic interview*

*Experience:*
          10+ Years with
o    Java
o    SQL/Oracle
o    Linux/Unix
o    Technology R&D
o    Large-scale application development
          *5+ Years with*
o    Enterprise Architecture / Application Architecture
o    Source Code Control Systems and Configuration Management Systems (CVS,
Subversion, Git)
o    Application Servers (WebLogic, JBoss, Apache)
o    Design / UML, Design Patterns
o    Design, Architecture and Code reviews of large systems
          *4+ Years with*
o    Messaging Technologies
o    Integration Technologies
o    Profiling / Performance tuning
o    ETL / Data Synchronization

*3+ Years with*
o    Spring / Hibernate
o    Clustering / Caching
o    Continuous Integration; Unit/Integration/Load/Performance Testing
*          2-3 Years with*
o    SOA / BPM
o    WebServices / SOAP / REST / JSON
o    Rich Web GUI / AJAX / JavaScript (and frameworks) / Flash-Flex
o    Traditional Web Frameworks like Struts, JSF
o    Swing GUI
o    Maven
o    Lucene / Compass / Hibernate Search
*          1-2 Years or strong familiarity with*
o    Emerging Languages (Scala, Ruby, Clojure)

o    Spring Web Flow  / Seam
o    OSGI
o    Cloud Apps / Hadoop / MapReduce / Grid Computing
o    Broadcast Audio / Video experience a plus

Looking forward to work with you……. J

Thank you,

Hari.V, <ch...@sarasamerica.com>

|Saras America Incorporated|Contact: 248-381-5964
|ha...@sarasamerica.com|<%7cha...@sarasamerica.com%7c>

www.SarasAmerica.com <http://www.sarasamerica.com/> | Certified
Minority-Owned Enterprise|

[image: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CB96E9.60632DD0]<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/harry-j/17/3b8/b38>

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CACF60.FBE50220]**