Dear Partner,

This is Hari. V working as a Business Development Executive. Please go
through with my direct client requirement and let me know if you have any
suitable profile.

Please add my new contact details in your distribution list, *
ha...@sarasamerica.com*.

*Job Title: Sr. Net Developer*

*Location: Mid Town, NY*

*Duration:  14 Months*

*Rate: DOE*

Our Client is looking for an experienced .Net developer (primary skill; 3-4
years experience) with at least *1 year of Silverlight* 3 or 4 experience.

*No financial industry experience required*.  Needs to have experience
working with *SOAP* and *webservices*, strong communication skills and sharp
intellect.  *XML, HTML* are also requirements.

The following are not requirements but are a plus:

Experience developing *infrastructure applications*

*Javascript *

Java

Tibco

Also *familiarity with infrastructure such as servers, storage, networks,
etc is a plus*

The resource will become part of a team supporting an infrastructure
application called *"Provisioning Request Tool"* which is a workflow based
tool currently on Tibco technologies.  The first task will be to help
migrate off of the Tibco GI (user interface) product that is mainly written
in *Javascript over to .Net/Silverlight. *

Face to face, (in person) interviews a must.

Preference given to local candidates.

Long term engagement.  Should run 13 - 14 months or more.

Looking forward to work with you……. J

Thank you,

Hari.V, <ch...@sarasamerica.com>

| Saras America Incorporated | 38345 W.10 Mile Road, Suite 300, Farmington
Hills MI 48335 |

Contact: 248-381-5964

ha...@sarasamerica.com| www.SarasAmerica.com
<http://www.sarasamerica.com/>| Certified Minority-Owned Enterprise