*Immediate Hire - Lead Java Developer - Dayton, OH - 6+months contract -
$45/Hr on C2C*
*
Job Title        :   Lead Java Developer
Location       :    Dayton, OH
Duration       :    6+months contract*
*Rate              :     $45/Hr on C2C*
**
*EAD, GC or US Citizen Only*

Position is responsible for meeting with our Product organization to
understand requirements, then write High-level designs, conduct the design
review.
Work with our outsourcing partner who will write the low-level design and
code.
This position provides consulting to the outsourcing partner throughout the
release cycle.
Need to be able to come up to speed quickly and communicate well.
Experience developing search and result functionality for front-end
applications a plus. Java, javascript, JSP.
*Java, Javascript, XML, HTML, Clearcase, JSP, Rational Rose,  Servlets,
Struts, Websphere.  We need leads not developers*.
Communication must be EXCELLENT.

Thanks & Regards
Chris
Direct: 412 405 3104