Hi Partner,
      Hope you are doing well!!.. If you have the exact match for the below
position please reply me back with the updated resume of your
consultant..ASAP......Thanks
for your support and Concern.......AS IT IS AN RED HOT
REQUIREMENT.............REPLY ASAP............WAITING FOR YOUR FEED
BACK...................... Can reach me at 201 257 5081 x 179

Title: Hyperion Consultant
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 3 - 6 Months+

1. HFM Rules development, including:
Expertise in developing new HFM business rules (from scratch) based on
customer requirements
Ability to develop multi-layered, complex calculated account rules
Experience with DataUnit scripting
Hyperion Financial Reporting development, including:
Creating new HFR reports (from scratch) based on business requirements
Ability to develop complex conditional formats for display purposes
Ability to develop custom calculations to perform rounding while ensuring
reports foot appropriately
SmartView development, including:
Creating new SmartView Reports (from scratch) based on business requirements

Experience utilizing SmartView for functionality beyond ad-hoc

Thank you for your time and consideration,

 *Thanks & Regards,
John Naidu |Sr. Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Voice : 201 257 5081 ext 289 | *