Hello There,

I am looking for few Java/J2ee Developers, for one of my client. Please go
through the following job description, and if interested, kindly revert back
with your/consultants updated resume ASAP.

Sr Java/J2ee Developer

Title: Sr. Java J2EE Developer
Duration: 12 MONTHS
Location: Seattle, WA
Job Description:
* Java , J2EE, Webservices, Database, Spring
* Experience with Java Tiles and web UI development a plus.
* Good in Analysis, design, strong in J2EE Design pattern, especially OOAD
* Hands-on Coding & Design technical experience
* Prior experience leading teams required.
* Experience with taking high level concepts and turning them into
designs/specifications.
* Good Communication skills and ablility to express ideas/concerns
* Able to take ownership and manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Experience in version control tools

Anticipating your response,

Thanks & Regards
C.S.Omprakash