Email:- *ram.ibis...@gmail.com*

Subject: SQL Developer Needed for Financial Services Position in Boston

Location: *Boston, MA*

Duration:  6+ months

Rate: market

I have a client in *Boston, MA*  with a *SQL Developer *position -- looking
for someone with strong T-SQL & SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, as well as Financial
Services industry experience.

  Please find the job description listed below --* LOCAL candidates ONLY
please*!

Send over resumes, full name of consultant, and contact info.

*Job Functions:*

   - Database design and development to support our entire product suite.
   - Writing SQL code (stored procedures, triggers, database scripts) to
   implement business logic and database maintenance.
   - Database performance tuning, troubleshooting.
   - Data modeling using CASE tools.
   - Design and implementation of a data access layer (C#).
   - Various database administration tasks in our development and test
   environments.

*Qualifications:*

   - Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a
   related field.
   - Experience with SQL Server designing databases and implementing
   database applications (transactional and/or data warehouse).
   - Experience with SQL Server Integration Services, and/or SQL Server
   Analysis Services and/or SQL Server Reporting Services.
   - Very good knowledge of T-SQL and Microsoft database tools.
   - Experience with database administration in a development environment.
   - Team player with strong communication and collaboration skills.
   - Experience with SQL Server 2005/2008, distributed applications, C#,
   .NET.
   - Knowledge of the financial services industry a plus.

If you have any questions please feel free to call me.

*Thanks & Regards..........***

* *

*Ramkumar.v***

Technical Recruiter

Ibis Tech International  (Formerly known as Hirange Technologies)

906 Lacey Avenue Suite 106

Lisle; Illinois;60532

Ph: 630 324 8574

Fax Number: 630-969-2722