Hi,

This is Anil from Infinite Computing systems
I have a Urgent  position with me for my Direct Client,  if you are
interested Please send me an updated resume.

Position: Developer Analyst
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: 6 months+

Minimum Requirements:

• 5 Sybase 11.9 and higher versions
• 5 Microsoft .Net experience in the following – C#, VB.Net, ADO.Net,
ASP.Net
• 5 Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and 2008 experience.  SQL and SQL
Reporting Service
• 3 Microsoft Visual FoxPro 9.0
• 2 Microsoft Office products
• 1 Knowledge of Microsoft Visual Source Safe
• 1 Coding in compliance with Section 508 EIR Accessibility
requirements, TAC 206, and TAC 213.

Preferences:

• Excellent analytic, oral and written communication skills,
interpersonal skills and negotiating ability.
• Ability to analyze problems and develop solutions.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment. Ability to
establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers,
users, technical staff and management. Ability to manage work time
efficiently to complete multiple assignments within designated time
periods.

Thanks & Regards

Anil Titus Manas
Infinite Computing Systems Inc.