Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great.

Please send me an excellent candidate for the below requirement.

Please send me your profiles to arav...@jnitinc.com

Sharepoint Developer

Chicago, IL

6+ months

Prefer someone local

Requirements:

Language - C#, ASP.NET, Sharepoint Platform (Forms)

Strong SQL Reporting, SSRS and Sharepoint Forms Development experience

Experience with Workflow as well

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Aravind*

*SR. IT Recruiter*

*JNIT Technologies Inc*

*732-579-8374*

*arav...@jnitinc.com*

line. Any inconvenience caused is regretted.