Hi

Please go through the job description and let me if you are comfortable with
the requirement.

If you are comfortable please send me the below details.

Full Name:

Present Location:

Availability:

Visa Status:

Rate:

Please send your resumes to  <mailto:kpondug...@myasap.com>
kpondug...@myasap.com

 Title:              Data Entry Consultant

Location:       BENTONVILLE , AR

Duration:       4 Months

Rate:               $40/hr on C2C max

Job Description

This role focuses on the following:

PERL, Eclipse, RSA (Rational software Architect) and other Integrated
Development Environments (IDE). We can also consider strong Java resources
if they have some experience with PERL and the IDEs.

Other Requirements:
Strong skills with compilers and linkers (ACC, xlC, and gcc)
Experience in building Perl modules that include C components
Experience writing Perl scripts that use C
Experience building open source tools using GNU make
Experience with Korn Shell scripting
Experience developing C applications on UNIX Platforms
Basic system administration skills on UNIX
Experience with DB2 and Informix development would be a huge plus
Experience with XML document processing from C libraries

Thanks & Regards,

Krishna PV

ASAP Staffing, LLC

3885 Holcomb Bridge Road