Hi,

Send resumes to monal...@aitacs.com ASAP. Thank you...!

*Need: QA with Strong Java. *

*Rate: $40/hr C2C*

*Date resource is required: 03/28/2011*

*Anticipated end date: 03/28/2012*

*Location:  Frederick, MD. *

*Interviewing by phone only ASAP- Must be strong in Java*

Line of Business: TOG - Information Services

Job Classification:  Systems QA Analyst

Position Description:  Experience Level: Bachelor's degree plus 7-10 years
related experience

Strong Java is an absolute must, enterprise level system testing, database
testing, white box testing, system integration level testing, Junit test
cases, Mercury test center, Perl or Shell scripting.

Must Have…..

*In addition to the candidate criteria already suggested please add:*

* *

1)Strong Java skills,

3)Fluent English language skills(since we will be communicating extensively
by phone on complex subject matter)

4) This IS a white box “code level” test engineer.

5) Experience writing their own test tools for system integration and the
other areas we need from scratch

*Reminder here are the additional requirements that are already in the
posting:*

   - Strong Java is an absolute must
   - Enterprise level system testing
   - Database testing
   - White box testing
   - System integration level testing
   - Junit test cases
   - Mercury test center
   - Perl or Shell scripting.

Thanks & Regards,

*Monalisa.*

*Business Development Manager.*

*Aita Consulting Services Inc| *197 Route 18 South, Suite 3000, | East
Brunswick, NJ 08816*| *www.aitacs.com**

monal...@aitacs.com| Phone:732-546-3856 |Fax: 732-357-3807.

AITA Consulting Services is a *certified WMBE (Women Minority-Owned Business
Enterprise*) and *SBE* which has been recognized as one of the fastest
growing IT Services and Staffing Companies.

*Disclaimer:* We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
with a "REMOVE" <monal...@aitacs.com> in the subject line. I am very sorry
for the inconvenience caused.

--
Visite...