Hi Business Partners,
Hope you are doing great!!

We have an urgent requirement for Sr. C# .NET Developer in Scottsdale, AZ
with one of our clients. Please go through the job description and if you
find it interesting then please send me an updated copy of your resume and
below details to sm...@alphasynopsys.com

Job Title: Sr. C# .NET Developer
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Duration:8 Months Contract
InterviewType: (Telephonic)
*Rate :$45/hr*

*JobDescription : *Client is looking for strong C# .Net developer to help
them upgradean existing application from ASP.NET v2.0 to v4.0 and Visual
Studio 2008 to2010. Any previous experience upgrading an application along
these lines is amajor plus.

*Skills Required:*
- 5+ Years of programming experience in C# and ASP.net.
- 3+ Years of experience with Visual Studio.net.
- Strong understanding of web-based design and development.
- 3+ years of experience with RDBMS: Oracle, SQL Server.
- Excellent Written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.

*Must Have:*
- 5+ Years of programming experience in C# and ASP.net.
- 3+ Years of experience with Visual Studio.net.
- Good Communication Skills and leadership ability in interacting with
othergroups in IT and communicating direction of organization.

*Nice to have:*
- Experience with Linux, OLAP functions and Java
- Farpoint Exp.
- MS TFS Experience

# Please includes the following information when submitting candidates.
FullName
Current Location
Contact No
E-Mail