Dear,

We are having a new requirement for* **QA Test Lead* position here in ***
Minneapolis,MN** ***Project. Please go through the details of the project
and let me know your interest send me your most updated resume with couple
of your references. Please respond to my email.

*Please forward resumes to ma...@infotechspectrum.com*

*
*

*Role: QA Test Lead
Location: Minneapolis,MN**
Duration: 6-12+Months*

*Start Date: Immediate*

*
*

*Job Description:*

*Must have:***

*1.     **At least 3 years of  experience in Online Banking & Money Movement
Services ( Specifically client Products) *

*2.     *Experience with *client banking products ( NOT client insurance
related products)*

*3.     *Experience *with client Intergration with customer Informations
Systems , Siebel,  Hogan  etc.*

4.      Experience on one or more of the below.

·              *Online Banking*

·         *     Online credit management***

·         *     Balance Transfers*

·         *     Online customer management*

·         *     Money movement ( external and internal)*

·         *     Account Aggregation*

·         *     Transaction Management*

*5.     **Knowledge of BPM in Banking domain is desirable*

*6.     **Overall 6-8 years of experience in testing specifically in Banking
domain.*

7.     Quality Center experience is must.

8.     Ability distinguish between System Testing and System Integration
Testing in product customization perspective

9.       Soft skills like : Customer management, analytical skills, and
written/oral communication

*Nice to have: *

10.   Familiarity with Automation Tools

11.   Optimization techniques like DCS

12.   Familiarity with testing standards (ISTBQA etc)

Thanks and Regards,

[image: cid:1.3746182381@web94716.mail.in2.yahoo.com]

Manoj**

*InfoTech Spectrum Inc.*