Dear,

We are having a new requirement for* ****BizTalk/.Net Developer ***position
here in *****Sacramento, CA** ***Project. Please go through the details of
the project and let me know your interest send me your most updated resume
with couple of your references. Please respond to my email.

*Please forward resumes to ma...@infotechspectrum.com*

*Role: BizTalk/.Net Developer
Location: Sacramento, CA**
Duration:12+Months*

*Start Date: Immediate*

*Job Description:*

 •  Develop and configure BizTalk orchestration
•  Develop web applications and components in C#

REQUIRED SKILLS:
•  Minimum: at least 5 years of experience in application design and
development
•  Minimum: hands-on experience in BizTalk (2006 or later)
•  Strongly preferred: experience with Microsoft .NET (3.0 or later),
BizTalk 2009/10 and SQL Server 2008
•  Preferred: experience with Workflow technology, iLOG Business Rules,
SharePoint (development) or similar technologies

Thanks and Regards,

[image: cid:1.3746182381@web94716.mail.in2.yahoo.com]

Manoj

*InfoTech Spectrum Inc.*