Hi

We have the following need for a Front End Developer for a 6 Months Contract
in Redmond, WA. Please find if you are comfortable with the given Job Need
and send me your Updated Resume along with your expected rate for this
project ASAP..!!

*Position: Front End Developer*

*Location: 6 Months*

*Duration: Redmond, WA*

* *

*Requirement:*

Must have a minimum of 5-6 Years of experience with Front End

Must have good hand on experience with *CSS and AJAX*

Must have good communication skills

Locals a Plus

· Interested I would request you to send me your updated resume with the
following details please

Full Name:

Mobile &Home No:

Email id:

SSN (Last 4 Digits)

Expected Compensation:

Per HR on C2C:

Total Years of Experience:

Years:

Months:

Work Authorization:

*Validity

Availability:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Available time for Interview:

Skills:

Reason for Change:

Any vacation plan:

We will need your permission for us to represent to the client

*Not applicable for Green card and Citizen

Awaiting your reply ASAP…

Note: If you are not comfortable with the requirement. I would appreciate
your help. Please take a look and forward this job on to anyone you think
would be interested in the position, or anyone else who could help me find a
candidate.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Harish Vummidi
*Trident Consulting INC | West Hills CA 91307|
Tel: 925-353-5850|
Email: *har...@tridentconsultinginc.com* | *
http://www.tridentconsultinginc.com/*|
My Hot Requirements: http://sites.google.com/site/harishvummidi/