*Hello,

We are having a new requirement for  Java Developer position here in ** San
Jose,CA**. Please go through the details of the project and let me know your
interest send me your most updated resume with couple of your references.

Please forward resumes to ma...@infotechspectrum.com*

*
*

*
*

*ROLE:    Java Developer *

*Location :  San Jose,CA
*

*Duration :     6-12 + Months  *

* *

*
*

*REQUIRED SKILLS:*

 - 7+ years of experience developing applications in Java EE/J2EE

 - Experience in HTML, CSS, JavaScript, JSP, Hibernate and Web  standards.
Knowledge of AJAX a plus

 - Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills

 - Ability to work independently with minimal supervision"
**

Thanks and Regards,

Manoj

*InfoTech Spectrum Inc.*