Hi partners,

                  We have an below urgent requirement from our client.please
respond me with your resumes to  *durga.vem...@sriventech.com*  .

Title: SharePoint Administrator

Location:NYC,NY

Duration: 6+ months

Client:NYPA

           Our client  have a new long-term contract for a SharePoint
Administrator in White Plains, NY (suburb of New York City).  Position
description is attached.  This position was prematurely released in March
and the specifications were different.  Please read position description
carefully.  Need a strong Administrator with solid SharePoint operations
experience.  Will hire on phone screen.

Major Purpose of Job:

Support Sharepoint Operations and provide upgrade assistance

Essential Job Functions:

Contract personnel will be called upon to support and perform complex
maintenance of existing programs and systems under the direction of a
Project Manager or Leader. The contract personnel should have extensive
expertise in SharePoint Administration and MOSS 2007 operations. Solid
understanding of business needs and requirements with the ability to handle
multiple projects simultaneously is required as well as the ability to work
well in coordinated teams.

•             maintain SharePoint Security,

•             troubleshoot any SharePoint problems,

•             monitor SharePoint farm performance indicators,

•             support Analysts working with SharePoint,

•             interface with the SharePoint Developer,

•             maintain SharePoint documentation on ADMIN site,

•             learn and use a variety of admin and
troubleshooting/installation tools,

•             monitor server event logs,

•             check search crawl logs,

•             test and apply SharePoint service packs and cumulative
updates,

•             delete IIS logs from c:\inetpub\logs\logfiles,

•             test any SharePoint farm configuration changes on dev first,
then move to prod and failover farms,

--
Thanks & Regards,
Durga