Hello,

Greetings of the day!!

I would like to update you on an open position with our esteemed client.
Please go through the job description

Have 2 HP UNIX Admin and 2 Storage Admin positions in***** Seattle******, WA
*.

*****1 year contracts*, 5-8 years exp level.

*****Position 1:****** HP****** UNIX************ Admin*******

*Requirement:*

Primary responsibility will be to support HP-UX server in a heterogeneous
environment

• Knowledge of other operating system like RedHat Linux 5.X, AIX is highly
preferred

• Sound knowledge in HPUX 10.x, 11.x Operating system.

• 3 to 4 years experience on level 2 HP-UX system administration

• Perform level 2 troubleshooting

• Able to handle most of basic to advanced calls in User, group management.

• Good Knowledge of using HP LVM and HP MirrorUX.

• System performance tuning skills using Glanceplus, Measureware etc.

• Working knowledge of any backup management software i.e. Legato,
Netbackup, TSM, VERITAS, omniback etc.

• Knowledge of networking (TCP/IP, NFS, FTP,DNS, NIS .etc)

• Should have basic understanding of any storage technologies.

• Knowledge of Shell scripting.

• Good process knowledge in call login, tracking, closure procedures.

• Should coordinate with vendor for any hardware related issues to server.

• Should have good communication skills, team working skills.

• Working Knowledge of MC Service guard cluster /VERITAS cluster would be
added advantage

• Should have good knowledge on system backup & restore

• Should be able to perform System administration tasks & handle
Incidents/Changes & meet required SLA’s

• HP-UX certified or any other UNIX certification is highly desirable.

*****Position 2:****** Storage Admin*

Acopia, Netapp, Hitachi, EMC (Clariion & DMX) with Netbackup Software as a
backup Tool

*****Essential*

·      ** Minimum 6yrs experience on SAN Storage.

·       Working knowledge Enterprise-class Storage Hardware from EMC
(Symetrix and Clarion), HDS (USP), Network Appliances (NAS Filer).

·       Working knowledge of Enterprise-class Fiber Switch/Director Hardware
from Cisco, Brocade, or McData required.

·       Hands-on Experience with Veritas Volume Manager, Powerpath and LVM.

·       Good understanding of monitoring and replication strategies (ECC,
SRDF, True Copy, Tagma Store)

·       Excellent experience in storage. concepts (mapping/creation, F/C
Switch Configs)

·       Working knowledge on Veritas Netbackup Administration  Or  Tivoli
Storage Manager Administration

·       Familiar with IP Network, WAN and LAN free (SAN) based data backup
design and configuration.

·       Experience with data protection and backup recovery solutions
familiarity such as using virtual tape, disk to disk to tape, data
replication.

·       UNIX and/or Windows systems administration experience.

·       Good understanding of OS/Application storage requirements (File
System Layout and Databases)

·       Experience in System Fault Tolerance Design, Business continuity and
Disaster recovery planning.

*****Desirable*

·      ** Excellent communication(written and oral) and interpersonal skills

·       Preferable a recognized Certification (e.g. SCSP, SCSE, SCSN-E)

·       Create and maintain operational documentation.

·       Experience on ticketing tools (like Remedy, Right now etc.)

·       Experience with standard ITIL Processes.

·       Desire to work in Remote Infrastructure Support organization and
provide 24x7 support on rotation basis.

·       Ability to work independently without supervision.

·       Proven ability to build, manage and foster team-oriented
environment.

·       Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in
problem-Solving environment.

·       Should have B.E.

· Interested I would request you to send me your updated resume with the
following details please

Full Name:
Mobile &Home No:
Email id:
SSN (Last 4 Digits)
Expected Compensation:  Per HR on C2C:
Total Years of Experience:      Years:  Months:
Work Authorization:             *Validity
Availability:
Current Location:
Relocation:
Available time for Interview:
Skills:
Reason for Change:
Any vacation plan:
We will need your permission for us to represent to the client
*Not applicable for Green card and Citizen

***Awaiting your reply ASAP…*

Note: If you are not comfortable with the requirement. I would appreciate
your help. Please take a look and forward this job on to anyone you think
would be interested in the position, or anyone else who could help me find a
candidate.

*******Thanks & Regards,*

*******Harish Vummidi
*Trident Consulting INC | West Hills CA 91307|
Tel: 925-353-5850|
Email:******* har...@tridentconsultinginc.com* |*******
http://www.tridentconsultinginc.com/*|
My Hot Requirements: http://sites.google.com/site/harishvummidi/