Dear Partner,

We need ex- eBay , or someone from Yahoo or Google and similar client
projects.

Urgent, New req, need resumes ASAP.

*Locals only please.*  Need resumes in next 2 hours

*Technical Development  Project Manager*

Location: San Jose, CA

Duration: 6+ Months

The project manager will work with 3rd party partners with applications in
the App Center. and supporting internal teams.

This will include but will not limited to:

business development, onboarding, end-of-life, compliance, and issue
resolution. In particular, the areas of billing issues and errors resulting
from issues with

the API will be central. This will also be an important role as we look to
create the next generation of the app marketplace and how we transition
partners from

the old program to the new.

This role will provide exceptional customer service to business partners in
delivering technical solutions, business process change and ongoing
stabilization

support to realize business value and objectives. The role also involves
scoping and roadmap planning of future initiatives for your business
partners.

Responsibilities:

Demonstrate excellent communication skills, leadership and judgment.

Define project scope, objectives and requirements and will own the project
plan, schedule, budget, resource management, vendor management, issues and
risks.

Manage the delivery of multiple projects concurrently that have moderate to
high levels of business or technical complexity and risk, and that involve

multiple business areas and owners.

Manage dependencies and impacts with other teams and business functions.

Be accountable to ensure project commitments and deliverables are met.

Interact daily with development teams, quality engineering, business
analysts, product managers, support teams, cross-functional business teams
and

global process owners to develop the overall program plans, schedules and
ensure the smooth delivery of the business solution and all deliverabales.

Work is reviewed and measured based on attainment of objectives and overall
success of projects.

Business expectations and ensure client satisfaction with delivery to
schedule and budget.

Provide global and cross-functional leadership to local and virtual project
teams, building a collaborative and productive environment for teams to
excel in.

*Please send me your updated resume along with the below contact details
ASAP.*

Legal name of the consultant:

Email id:

Contact no: