Hi Business Partners,
Hope you are doing great!!

We have an urgent requirement for  Mainframe Developer/Tester in Midtown NY
or Seattle, WA with one of our clients. Please go through the job
description and if you find it interesting then please send me an updated
copy of your resume and below details to sm...@alphasynopsys.com

Position: Mainframe Developer/Tester
 Location: Midtown NY
 Duration: 6 Months
 Rate:$35/hr

*Job Description:*
“Mainframe developer / performance testers with 6+ year experience, should
be have good understanding of reading mainframe job logs and spool logs.
Should have done performance tuning to batch jobs.
Strong SQL knowledge, has worked on MS access databases for creating queries
and maintaining macros.
Experience of IBM performance tools like Tivoli Enterprise Portal.
Should have done some development / performance testing of CICS transactions
in prior projects.
Prior production support experience will help”

Even a good mainframe developer who is interested in testing will do.

*If you interested in this job position mentioned please response with your
resume in MS word format with these details:*
Full Name:
Current Location:
Contact No (Cell and Landline):
Email ID: