Please send the matching profile to m...@dwlabs.com

Need ORACLE Developer

Location: Bethpage, NY

Duration: 6 Months

Skills:

1. Designing and documenting interactive applications from requirements
obtained by user interviews and documentation.

2. Translating the application design into a logical business process model
and a physical database model.

3. Implementing the physical database model in an Oracle 10g or 11g
developer database. Our in-house DBA's will be available for assistance and
consultation.

4. Designing and building the application using Oracle Database. APEX
development knowledge a plus will train on-site. Our in-house APEX
developers will be available for assistance and consultation.

5. Designing, performing and documenting unit, system and user acceptance
tests which result in a user sign-off.

6. Migrating to and testing the application in the Client application
integration environment where it wil be expected to operate in a
multi-application workspace.

7. Designing and building user training. Training the users in the use of
this application.

8. Designing and building user help and documentation.

9. Migrating to, implementing and supporting the application in production.

Thanks & Regards**

*Mike Clarke ..**?** ***

Technical Recruiter**