Hi BusinessPartners,
Hope you are doing great!!

We have an urgent requirement for  Javascript Developer in Wilmington, DE
with one of our clients. Please go through the job description and if you
find it interesting then please send me an updated copy of your resume and
below details to nav...@capsquaresys.com

Job Title: Senior Java Architect/ SME level
Location:  Louisville,KY
Duration:  12+ Months

 *Job Description:*
(Has to have strong Object oriented design exp with UML (that is the current
stage of the project). IBM Websphere, class diagrams. Will hire over the
phone. Long term project.)
Focus on the following: Strong and Senior Java Architect/ SME level. Has to
have strong Object oriented design exp with UML (that is the current stage
of the project). IBM Websphere, class diagrams.
Works on complex projects requiring in-depth knowledge across multiple
technical areas
Makes strategic as well as tactical recommendations and provides technical
leadership
Creates system architecture designs
Plans and executes system tests
Demonstrates proficiency in creating design specifications and programming
specifications of high complexity based on functional specifications
Develops and debugs programs of high complexity
Interacts with and provides technical vision to project management and
influences the development of flexible applications that can accommodate
future business changes
Ensures system and data structure/architecture aligns with business
requirements
Acts as expert resource in the integration of complex third party and
internally developed components to achieve operability
Bachelor’s degree in related discipline e.g. Computer Science, Computer
Information Systems, Math, Engineering or the equivalent of education and
work experience
Requires 8 or more years of experience in multiple IT areas including
systems analysis, technical design, and programming/development or an
equivalent combination of education and work experience.

*Proficiency with relevant experience utilizing the following concepts:*
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
Web Services
Object Oriented Analysis and Design, using UML
Structured System Analysis
Data Modeling
Messaging
Inversion of Control
Aspect Oriented Programming
Programming Language and Framework Experience should include, but is not
limited to:
Java 2 (WebLogic environment)
Spring
Javascript

*---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Please includes the following information when submitting candidates.*
Name
Current Location
Contact No
E-Mail