Hi,

Hope you are doing well. Please review my Urgent Client requirement below:

Position: Project Manager

Location: Baton Rouge, LA

Duration:1 year

Hourly Rate: Open.

Face to Face Required: Yes

*Job Description & Skills:*

* *

Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification*      *  **

   - •       Oracle and above in a Linux-based operating system
   - •       Oracle Application Server IAS
   - •       Oracle’s UCM, and GIS software products
   - •       Lombardi’s Teamwork

*Skills Required:*

This position is for Program Manager Please find the complete details below.

   - 10 or more years of large scale IT project management experience
   - Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
   - Administering Oracle and above in a Linux-based operating system and
   Windows XP environments
   - Developing and deploying forms, reports, graphics and database PL/SQL
   modules using latest Oracle’s Development Tools
   - Installing and tuning Oracle Application Server IAS
   - Seamlessly integrating business application, Oracle’s UCM, and GIS
   software products
   - Ongoing on-the-job and formal training of DNR’s IT personnel
   - Enhancing and refining back-up, recovery and archiving process using
   DNR’s
   - StorageTek backup library and Data Domain storage systems
   - Develop process mapping through Lombardi’s Blueprint
   - Perform business process engineering, process design,
   - development and implementation through Lombardi’s Teamwork
   - Build, optimize and manage process-driven applications through
   - Lombardi’s Teamwork
   - Perform @Task Installation and Customization
   - Completing all documentation and obtain proper authorization throughout
   the development cycle

*certified and Gov. experience candidate preferred*

*·**         *

If interested then do send me your updated resume to *recruit...@abacs.com*
immediately with following details to discuss further.

   -    Full Name:
   - *    *Email:
   - *    *Contact Number:
   - *    *Work Status/Visa Status:
   - *    *Current Salary/Hourly Rate:
   - *    *Availability(For the New Project):
   - *    *Expected Rate on c2c/1099 Basis:
   - *    *Employer Details in Case of c2c Contract(Complete Details):
   - *    *F2f Interview @ own Cost after the initial telephonic round
   (Yes/No):
   - *    *Best time to call:

*·     *Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)

Thanks and Regards,

Nidhi Mishra

Sr. Recruiter (IT Recruitment and Staffing)
 ------------------------------

Contact: |Ph: 703 -372 -7830/703– 372 – 7941|| Fax:  540 -301 -0660/540 –301
–8166 |Email: *recruit...@abacs.com*  |Website: *www.abacs.com* |

Comp Details: | SEI-CMMI Level 4 partnership| Fed Gov GSA-Schedule 70 | D&B#
680622598 | Certified MBE, SBE, DBE, WBENC Enterprise

Awards:  Certificate of Recognition from WELLS FARGO Bank & USPAACC for
Company’s Vision, Success and Community Contribution | Winner of Top 100
Privately help businesses in Virginia | Winner of Top 50 Women Owned
Businesses in Virginia | Winner of Top 100 Diversity Owned Businesses in
Virginia.
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.