Hi,

My Name is Paul I am looking for DB2 DBA (MAINFRAME) at Fort Myers, FL.

If interested please reply me back with your updated resume along with your
hr/rate expectation.

Duration - long term

Rate - $55/hr on C2C

Skills Required

1.       Expert in DB installation and configuration - New sub system
install
2.       Expert in DB Upgrade - Version Migration
3.       Expert in DB Maintenance - Patch apply
4.       Expert in Backup and Recovery
5.       Expert in DB Maintenance utilities
6.       Expert in Restart types/procedures of a DB subsystem
7.       Expert in system DB concepts
8.       Expert in log processing and DB2 -BSDS
9.       Expert in stand-alone utilities
10.   Expert in DSNZPARM
11.   Experience in SMPE
12.   Experience in DB2 -Datasharing
13.   Experience in Buffer pool tuning
14.   Expert in SQL query performance tuning
15.   Experience in Install and configure DB related products like CA
Insight
16.   Experience in System refresh from production to TEST - Refreshing
whole subsystem from one to another
17.   Experience in DB Refresh from production to TEST - Refreshing only 1
or few databases from one to another
18.   Experience in SAP or Any other related tool like people soft
19.   Experience in Disaster recovery rehearsals
20.   Experience EMC,FDR Full volume backup
21.   Experience EMC,FDR Full volume restore
22.   Experience in Creation and alter DB objects
23.   Experience in REXX,COBOL coding
24.   Experience is collecting and providing required information to Vendors
for analysis
25.   Experience in DB2 catalog tables maintenance
26.   Experience in LOB reorgs
27.   Exposure in raising service tickets with vendors CA,IBM and SAP
28.   Exposure in RMF and WLM
29.   Exposure in HFS etc.

Thank you & Regards,

Paul