Hi,

We have an urgent requirement.

send me ven...@sriventech.com

*Title: Hyperion Essbase developer*

*Location: NY*

*Duration: 2 Months*

*Development is old style reports development. *

They haven’t bought any prebuilt reports. It will be analyzing the
requirements and building cubes

based on that. Then develop the reports.

·         P&L by Customer and Product

·        Gross Margin Analysis

·        What-if Scenarios

·        Revenue Analysis by Sales person

·        Ad-hoc Reporting

*Essbase/OLAP Technofunctional* PERM only, must be willing to travel

Oracle Apps, P&L by Customer and Product, Gross Margin Analysis, What-if
Scenarios, Revenue Analysis by Sales person, Ad-hoc Reporting

*Please send me updated resume along with the below contact details ASAP.*

Legal name:

Email id:

Contact no:

Visa status:

Rate: $/hr on C2C

Current location:

Relocation:

Availability:

End date of recent project:

* *

*Thanks,*

*Venkat Reddy*

*Sriven Technologies LLC *

*703-825-4988*

*1866-725-2860: Fax            YahooIM:venkatvysinc
*

*ven...@sriventech.com       Gtalk: kvredd
*

*www.sriventech.com***

*Note**:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE"* *in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.