*Please reply to: chan...@idctechnologies.com <r...@idctechnologies.com>*

<r...@idctechnologies.com>

Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

Please find below the requirement details. Please send me matching profiles
along with expected hourly rate and contact information.

 *Sr ColdFusion Developer *

*Location: Redlands, CA*

*Duration: Long Terms 12 Months +*

We need to bring in a new ColdFusion developer to join our Conferences
team.  This is a dedicated team that services the conferences our company
hosts.  This team works round the year supporting these efforts.

   - The applications are all CF, and solid experience with SQL and light
   front-end capability like CSS and Javascript would be ideal.
   - Good knowledge of ColdFusion.
   - Experience with an OOP programming framework is essential, special
   interest given for ColdBox experience.
   - Java experiences a plus.
   - Flex experience a plus.
   - Comp Sci, Comp Eng, MIS degrees a plus.

   - Bachelors Degree Required

*Thanks & Regards,*

* *

*Chandan Kumar*

*IDC Technologies, Inc*

1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035

Phone: 408-457-9399 Ext 2013

Email: chan...@idctechnologies.com