Hello Associates,

Hope you’re doing great today!

Please find the requirement on SAP XI/PI from one of our major Client In NY.

Kindly send me an updated resume with contact details to
s...@infotechspectrum.com or reach me 408-400-3782.

*Title: **SAP XI/PI Consultant*

*Location: **Syracuse , NY *

*Duration: **6+ Months*

*Start Date: Immediate*

*Job Description*:

At least 2 complete life cycle implementation experience in SAP XI

- Experience in designing an integration solution with SAP XI

- Good experience in Java/J2EE Technologies

-  Prior experience in working in an Onsite/Offshore delivery model

- Experience in SOA/Webservices.

- Excellent communication and experience in client  interfacing

*Nice to have*

- Knowledge of one or more SAP Netweaver Components

  Enterprise Portals, Knowledge Management, WAS, SAP

  J2EE, Adapter configuration is desirable.

- Knowledge of ABAP/4 programming.

*Thanks and Regards**,*

Sam / InfoTech Spectrum Inc.

Phone: *(408) 400 - 3782 */ Fax: 408-716-2625

E-MAIL:
s...@infotechspectrum.com<http://in.mc947.mail.yahoo..com/mc/compose?to=laks...@infotechspectrum.com>