Hi,

Sr.QA Analyst Available Immediately. Send your requirements to  ***
srid...@aitacs.com* <srid...@aitacs.com>.

Appreciate if you can share the direct clients requirements matching to the
below profiles, to serve you better.

*Location: CT*
* *

*Relocation: Open*
* *

*Available: Immediate.*

[image: *]        Over  seven  +  years  experience  in  Information
Technology.

[image: *]        Excellent understanding of the Software Development Life
Cycle.

[image: *]        Strong knowledge in writing and executing simple and
complex SQL queries.

[image: *]        Strong Programming and Scripting  knowledge.

[image: *]        Well  organized  and  have  excellent  communication ,
team  and  interpersonal  skills.

[image: *]        Exerience in back-end and front-end testing.

*Technical Skills: *

GUI                                   : Visual Basic ,  Powerbuilder  , PFC
, Oracle Forms.

DATABASES                   :* *Oracle  8i/9i/10g , SQL  Server2000 ,
Sybase.* *

OPERATING SYSTEMS  : Windows , Unix  ,  Linux .

LANGUAGES                   : VB , VB Script,  SQL , PL/SQL ,  C , JAVA ,
COBOL  , HTML

NETWORKS                     : TCP / IP ,  Novell  Netware  and  Banyan
Vines.

QA  TOOLS                      : Quick  Test  Professional  ,  Quality
Center  (TestDirector)  , LoadRunner

                                            and  WinRunner 7.1 / 6.x ,
Selenium IDE , 2.

Regards,

 *Sridevi | Senior Recruiter

Aita Consulting Services Inc
197 Route 18 South, Suite 3000,
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
 *
* **srid...@aitacs.com* <srid...@aitacs.com>* |Tel: 732-412-6458 | |Fax:
32-357-3807| **www.aitacs.com* <http://www.aitacs.com/>

*AITA Consulting Services is a certified WMBE (Women Minority-Owned Business
Enterprise) and SBE which has been recognized as one of the fastest growing
IT Services and Staffing Companies.

Disclaimer: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. I am very sorry for the inconvenience
caused*

your eMail address from our database is an automated process, so you must
successfully complete this unsubscription process to get it done, *thank
you.

- Sent from
*PROHIRES POWERHOUSE* <http://prohires.com/productdetails.html>*...recruiting
powered!
potential responses in a flash for your requirements and hotlist* | more
details <http://prohires.com/productdetails.html>

© 2010-11 PROHIRES POWERHOUSE ( prohires.com ), all rights reserved.