Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing great. Please find our requirement and send me your
updated resume ASAP along with your expected hourly rate. I appreciate your
quick response.

have 3 position still open out of 6 for DATA ANALYSTS

Positions can be located in *Mount Laurel NJ / Philadelphia PA / Englewood
CO – Just let me know which location consultants are open to.*

Rate is $50/hr

Duration: 6 + Months (could go into 2012)

*Phone Screen HIRE***

This position is responsible for the identification, diagnosis, and
resolution of cross platform/systemic issues in order to facilitate the
delivery of comprehensive, cohesive, and well-integrated solutions
throughout the development, migration, and maintenance of functionality
across the OSS platforms, applications, and services.

Requirements:

Data mining/system analysis experience.

Strong analytical skills.

Strong database knowledge.  Strong SQL and MS Access skills.

Ability to communicate effectively to audiences of various technical
backgrounds.

Ability to take ownership of issues and lead to resolution.

Ability to adapt quickly to change.

Familiarity with OSS cross platform provisioning systems a plus.

*Warm Regards*

*Roger Harris*

Vortalsoft Inc

100 Davidson Ave Suite-102