Hi,

We had the following urgent requirements, Please send me the below required
details along with the updated resume if you are comfortable with
requirement.

Name:

Contact No. :

Email ID:

Work authorization (H1B/GC/Citizen):

Current Location (City, State):

Relocation (Yes/No):

Availability:

Total IT Experience:

Expected Rate/hr:

*Position : Sr. Java Developer*

*Location: Jersey City, NJ*

*Duration: 12+ months*

*Description : *

·         Sr. Java Developer both front end and server side developer* with
 Perl Scripting (must) *and Risk Management experience/knowledge.

* *

·         Should be local to NJ/NY w/*financial-banking experience.*

* *

* *

*Position : Need Java J2EE Developer*

*Location : Malven, PA*

*Duration : 6 Months*

·     5 - 8 years of professional experience developing commercial or
enterprise-scale software products

·     5+ years of development experience with Java and J2EE.  Web Services a
strong plus.

·     Ability to demonstrate unit testing, especially junits and mocking
frameworks is required

·     Experience using Spring is preferred

·     XP, Agile development experience is preferred

·     Healthcare domain knowledge is preferred

·     Understands concepts of the software development lifecycle

·     Ability to function as a designer, developer, tester and analyst

·     Must possess strong organization and communication skills

·     Must exhibit a sense of and demonstrate responsibility, focus on
delivery, and ability to work independently with appropriate technical
direction

·     Comfortable in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment

·     Strong written and verbal skills from both business and technical
perspectives

·     These requirements should cover most of the teams.  Some teams may be
looking for extra GWT experience so I would put more priority on that than
say SQL or Websphere.

·     Essentially we are looking for a very good java developer that know
about unit testing and having UI experience or has worked with Groovy
Grails.