Hi Business Partners,
Hope you are doing great!!

We have an urgent requirement for  Java Developer with Healthcare domain
experience in Burlington MA with one of our clients. Please go through the
job description and if you find it interesting then please send me an
updated copy of your resume and below details to rak...@metasenseinc.com

 Position: Java Developer with Healthcare domain experience
 Location: Burlington MA
 Duration: 6+ Months (Project may go long term)

**
*Healthcare domain experience is a must.*

*Project Description:*
As part of Professional Services team, design and develop programmatic data
interfaces for client product, integration needs. Such interfaces can be
both inbound and outbound and will be based on a wide range of technology,
from flat file batch processing to real-time Web Service calls. The person
in this role will work individually or as part of a team, supporting one of
more client engagements. Limited interaction with clients may be required.
 *
Required Skills:*
1) High proficiency with Core Java and J2EE. Experience working within
complex custom-built Java-based frameworks
2) High proficiency with Oracle DBMS. SQL is a must. DBA and data modeling
are a plus
3) Understanding of Internet concepts, such as protocols, security, etc
4) Knowledge of Weblogic application server
5) Experience working in Services setup is a plus
6) Experience developing data feeds and data conversions is a plus
7) Experience working with commercial business workflow and/or ETL tools is
a plus
8) Good communication skills9) Understanding of Agile methodology

 If you interested in this job position mentioned please response with your
resume in MS word format with these details:
Full Name:
Current Location:
Contact No (Cell and Landline):
Email ID: