*Oracle PL/
SQL Developer*

Hi,

Hope you are doing well !!!

I came across your resume in Corp-Corp.com, and I would like to check your
availability and interest for the below mentioned position.

The position for my direct client in Richmond, VA Please find the details
below.

*Please Reply with** :-*

* *

Your Complete Name:

Contact No(Primary and Secondary):

Email ID:

Resume:

Best time to call:

Availability for the project:

Current location:

Willing to relocate:

Ready for F2F interview at your own expense(Y/N) after initial telephonic
round:

Work Status: Citizen/Green Card/EAD/TN/H1b(please send name and contact
details of sponsoring company):

Expected all inclusive Hourly Rate on C2C or 1099:

This position is for *ORACLE PL/ SQL Developer.* Please find the complete
details below.

* *

*Descriptions :*

* *

In depth knowledge of Oracle Database (8i, 9i and 10g), SQL, PL/SQL
programming, Oracle Designer 10g, Oracle Forms (4.5 and 6i), Oracle Reports,
Web PLSQL Tool Kit, UNIX shell scripts and Oracle 9i Application Server is
required. Knowledge in software package installation, change management and
testing is preferrable. Strong designing, development and trouble shooting
skills required. Must be skilled in using object oriented design concepts,
J2EE, JDeveloper, XML, HTML, web scripting tools and PVCS. Good oral and
written communication skills are required. Ability to work on multiple
projects/issues simultaneously. Must have the ability to assess the impact
of software upgrades and other environment changes

Strong background and work experience in developing true web applications a
must. Four or more years of work expereince is required in Oracle Database
(8i, 9i and 10g), SQL, PL/SQL programming, Oracle Designer 10g, Oracle Forms
(4.5 and 6i), Oracle Reports. Experience in conducting feasibility studies;
analyzing new requirements; preparing functional and system specifications
for application programmers; developing data models and system designs;
developing complex program codes; testing application and evaluating results
for accuracy, timelines and integrative features; preparing documentation;
implementing and supporting data processing systems is required

* *

*Location**         *: Richmond, VA

*Duration**        *: 12 Months

*Hourly** **Rate**  *: $Open

If you feel this position will be a right step in your career path, please
send me a copy of your resume along with your complete details so that we
can proceed further with the submittal.

Thanks and Regards,

Nidhi Mishra

Sr. Recruiter (IT Recruitment and Staffing)
 ------------------------------

Contact: |Ph: 703 -372 -7830/703– 372 – 7941|| Fax:  540 -301 -0660/540 –301
–8166 |Email: *recruit...@abacs.com*  |Website: www.abacs.com |

Comp Details: | SEI-CMMI Level 4 partnership| Fed Gov GSA-Schedule 70 | D&B#
680622598 | Certified MBE, SBE, DBE, WBENC Enterprise

Awards:  Certificate of Recognition from WELLS FARGO Bank & USPAACC for
Company’s Vision, Success and Community Contribution | Winner of Top 100
Privately help businesses in Virginia | Winner of Top 50 Women Owned
Businesses in Virginia | Winner of Top 100 Diversity Owned Businesses in
Virginia.
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.