Hi,

As per our discussion please provide the detail of Kalyan Bollepogu.

Our client is looking for Java Developer with PL/SQL at SF, CA

Job title:           Java Developer with PL/SQL

Location:          SF,CA

Duration:          12 Months

 Must have exp. with Production support

Provide software development support for Complex Payables application
team.

Java, SQL, Unix and Production support is the most important skills.

 Required Skills:

JAVA

Web Client (HTML, JavaScript, DHTML, CSS)

JUNIT

Oracle PL/SQL

SQL

Hibernate

Spring 2.0

Struts

XML (prefer wfXML 2.x)

SOAP

Preferred Skills:

xmlBeans

Eclipse

Fortify

Ant and Maven

Hands on experience in batch implementations.

If you would like to apply for this position, please reply immediately
with a current, word-formatted resume and with your rate expectations

Thanks & Regards,

Milan Thakkar , Sr IT Recruiter

avoca

Tel 415 480 7937 Fax 615 0226